Welcome to our Neighborhood Group Leaders page.
If you are interested in leading a Calvary Nexus Neighborhood Group you’ve come to the right place. Check out the information below and submit your interest in leading a group with the form on this page. One of our Neighborhood Group Coaches will be in touch with you to assist you on your way to starting a new group.
AS THE GROUP LEADER…
All new Neighborhood Groups use the sermon based study guide for the first three months. After three months, you are free to study books of the Bible or other approved Christ honoring resources, however we request that you speak with your coach prior to changing resources.
We encourage all leaders to check out the weekly study guide, and use the valuable resources to help you grow in your love for God and your neighbors within and outside of the group.
HOW TO GET THE STUDY GUIDES…
The study guides are located on the Neighborhood Group Resources page, which you can access by clicking here.
We also send Neighborhood Group study guides in our weekly Calvary Nexus email newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
Thanks for your interest. We are excited that you would like to start a group. Below is the process so that you can get started. If there are any questions before you start, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to this season of growth together
Below is a diagram with descriptions of the process (steps) that it takes to become a Neighborhood Group Leader.
There are a few training resources that you need to read or watch:
Each resource title is a link to that particular pdf. As you review the resources below, please make notes of any questions that you have.
If you would like to reference these resources in the future they are all on the NG Resources page of our website.
1. Read the Neighborhood Groups Vision. That will be the first step to prepare you to lead a group.
2. Read the NG Leader Training Manual. This is a brief but very helpful booklet to help you understand how to lead a NG.
3. Read Seven Mistakes New Leader Should Avoid, a helpful 3-page handout that every NG Leader should be familiar with.
4. Watch the NG Leader Training Videos. There are six forty-five minute videos that provide an overview of the NG vision and values.
Once you’ve reviewed the training resources, please fill out the Leader Interest Form below.
Once you have submitted this information a NG Coach will be in touch with you and will arrange a time for you to meet in person, or talk on the phone, with one of the core leaders.
1. We’ll ensure that you’ve reviewed the resources, and try to answer any questions that you have.
2. The leader will make sure that you’ve participated in a NG before starting your own, and will invite you to attend their group if you would like to see a NG model.
3. The leader will be available to support you as a coach.
Finally, we will need a list of basic info about the group so that we can get the group on our church site.
Click HERE or scroll down to see the link to our Google form where you will be able to fill in important information about the new group.
To Start Or Continue Your Process In Becoming A Neighborhood Group Leader, Please Fill Out One Of The Forms Below.
Neighborhood Group Leader Interest Form:
New Neighborhood Group Information Form:
Use this link to be directed to our Google form to fill out important information about the new group you plan to start.