Welcome to Celebrate Recovery
What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery, CR, is a discipleship program designed to help anyone have a full life devoted to Jesus Christ. It is designed to help broken and hurting people overcome life’s adversities and find healing from their hurts, hangups and habits. CR is for anyone who wants to discover true freedom and experience genuine joy and purpose in-life. It truly is a program for anyone seeking a deeper walk with Christ
Who is Celebrate Recovery for?
Ask yourself the following questions:
– Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
– Do you sacrifice your identity, desires or needs to make others feel good about themselves?
– Do you struggle feeling safe when you are not in control?
– Do you raise your voice to get your way?
– Do you act kind on the outside but are bitter on the inside?
– Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
– Do you struggle with your body image?
– Do you ever know the right thing to do but don’t do it?
– Do you love someone who abuses you physically, sexually or emotionally or feel the continued effects from past traumas & abuse?
– Do you ever know that something is wrong but do it anyway?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, welcome to the human race and Celebrate Recovery where you will find a group of fellow struggle-rs all working to get well. You will discover that you are not alone and when you share your hurt, habit or hang up with anyone at CR, the most common response you will hear is, I know what you mean… “Me too”
CR is a “Me Too” kind of ministry where no perfect people come but all are welcome.
Mobil – 7-9:30 PM
Calvary Nexus – in Room 205 (the Upper Room)
380 Mobil Ave
Camarillo, Ca 93010
Below is a list of other local Celebrate Recovery times and locations
Sign Up for More Info Here
Calvary Nexus Celebrate Recovery
Friday Nights at 7pm