Love God and Your Neighbor
Neighborhood Groups are where we learn to love God and love our neighbors better. There are groups meeting in many neighborhoods almost every night of the week. You can choose a group that fits your schedule and start hanging out, studying the Word, and building friendships with other people. Here’s a list of some of the current groups that are meeting regularly. New groups are formed all the time so if you don’t see something that works for you, check this page in the coming weeks as other groups get added. If you are interested in forming, hosting, or leading a group, please contact our team at: email@example.com
- If you would like to read more about Calvary Nexus 10-year vision click here
- All groups are FREE (groups going through a book study may request a fee to purchase the book)
- Find the group you are interested in by looking on the map below. You can also scroll down further to look through the groups and sort them by days of the week.
- Click on the group that you’re interested and fill out the form on that page. The neighborhood group leader will reach out to you.
- If you have more questions click here for our Neighborhood Group FAQ
Study Guides are now on the Resources Page
We have a new Neighborhood Group Resources page where you will be able to find all the resources we have for Neighborhood Groups. We’ll also be adding new items as they come available.
We also send Neighborhood Group study guides in our weekly Calvary Nexus email newsletter. If you would like to get them right in your inbox Sign up here to subscribe.
If you have any questions about Neighborhood Groups, or are interested in forming, hosting, or leading a group, please contact our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look up Groups in Your AreaClick on a Marker on the Map for Group Information
Check out our current Neighborhood Groups belowAll registrations for neighborhood groups can be done by clicking on the group you're interested in