Helping broken, hurting people find freedom and joy in Jesus Christ.
Overcome Life’s Adversities
Do any of these describe you?
- Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
- Do you sacrifice your identity, desires or needs to make others feel good about themselves?
- Do you struggle to feel safe when you are not in control?
- Do you raise your voice to get your way?
- Do you act kind on the outside but are bitter on the inside?
- Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
- Do you struggle with your body image?
- Do you love someone who abuses you physically, sexually or emotionally or feel the continued effects from past traumas & abuse?
- Do you ever know that something is wrong but do it anyway?
If any of these questions describe you, you aren’t alone.
Welcome to Celebrate Recovery
a program designed to help you get well.
Celebrate Recovery (CR) is a recovery/restoration program designed to help broken people overcome their hurts, hang-ups, and habits and discover freedom and joy in Jesus Christ.
380 Mobil Ave, Camarillo, CA 93010
Upstairs in Room 205
NOTE: In order to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, we do not require notification for those wanting to join. We are always open to walk-ins, so if you'd like to participate, please just show up at the location above.
Need a different location or meeting time?Find a Different Group
Why Celebrate Recovery?
More than thoughts and prayers, crisis care ministry is a response that provides stabilizing support to an individual, or family, and is designed to help broken people overcome their hurts, hang-ups, and habits and discover freedom and joy in Jesus Christ.